Hey Everyone!
So a couple of weeks ago, James and I went to Vegas! It was so much fun....
James being a man, was certain that when we got off the airplane that we were supposed to take the #1 bus to our hotel. The bus said it Mcarren car rental on it. We were not renting a car. I kept telling him that we needed the shuttle bus that said #1 not an actual bus. (Shuttle bus much smaller) His bus took us to a car rental place, and I thought how the hell are we going to get to our hotel now, I did not want to pay for a taxi to take us there since James paid for the shuttle. It took us about an hour to get back to the airport so that we could get on my #1 bus which took us to the hotel. We got settled in on the 21st floor and had a view of the strip. (normally you have to pay for a view, I was surprised) We didn't do anything that first night but get something to eat and settle in, James was tired. While I was there, James and I saw a show for CBS and took a survey on it.....the show was a remake of an old game show called "Let's Make a Deal" with Monty Hall. This show had Wayne Brady in it. OMG it was so funny! I was picked for a focus group for the next day to talk abou the show and give my input. I was also paid
$50.00! Woo Woo! It was a lot of fun!
On Sunday we saw the Blue Man Group!! OMG! The show was so fun! I was even picked a special guest..... Here is the band...
No comments:
Post a Comment